Monday, January 24, 2011

T'was the week before Christmas

It's funny, I wasn't blogging at this point in Ethan's life so this is kind of new for me. The boys and I aren't up to many crazy adventures these days so a lot of my pictures are just snapshots of our time at home. There's no real story to accompany many of these, but they are sweet pictures that I would like to share.

This was Jacob before and after a bath at one month old.







Be it boob or bottle, those hands are never far from his mouth. We are constantly fighting against them!


Apparently I have to take a picture every time Ethan holds his brother. He looks o' so thrilled about it this time. I was interrupting precious show-time.


Jacob sleeps in his crib at night, but most of his naps are in his swing. He sleeps so well in it that we often have to wake him up!



I'm not sure what they're looking at but it appears to have them both quite concerned...




This was one of the first questionable smiles we got out of Jacob. It could have been gas, but it gave us hope that we'd soon be getting regular feedback from our munchkin!


No comments: