Here we are...the last post of my 2010 photos! I am consistently a month behind on my blogging, but I really, really want to catch up because it's so much more fun to do as things are happening.
The week between Christmas and New Years was a great one. Steve was off of work and we were just home! Ethan had school so that meant that we had some time home with Jacob. Of course that also meant that Steve and I tried to catch up / get ahead on any number of household projects and cleaning!
This first picture illustrates how we end all of our outside adventures. We are suckers for hot chocolate with marshmellow's! This was the last picture from the last post, but I still thought it was worth sharing.
The week between Christmas and New Years was a great one. Steve was off of work and we were just home! Ethan had school so that meant that we had some time home with Jacob. Of course that also meant that Steve and I tried to catch up / get ahead on any number of household projects and cleaning!
This first picture illustrates how we end all of our outside adventures. We are suckers for hot chocolate with marshmellow's! This was the last picture from the last post, but I still thought it was worth sharing.
As you can imagine, tummy time is a big deal for us with Jacob after all we went through with Ethan. From his beginning, Jacob has impressed us with his strength and his head control is right up there. This was a particularly fun time with him because Ethan was as excited as I was at how well he was doing! We were both cheering him on and Ethan was congratulating his baby brother on his achievement. It doesn't look like much in the pictures, but at 5 weeks Jacob would lift his head and look to one side and then the other.
Here is an example of why blogger.com bugs me. This picture has been rotated from how it is on my hard drive. In order to fix it, I have to take my right side up picture, save it rotated and then save it again right side up for it to load properly. This does not happen all the time, but is super annoying when it does. I already had to "fix" other pictures, so I'm just leaving this one. Thanks blogger!
No comments:
Post a Comment