Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Energy Grievous

I have to interrupt my posting order to share a story from last night. The only thing Ethan wanted for his birthday was the General Grievous Starfighter from Star Wars. He calls him Energy Grievous. The only ship we could find was Lego, so Steve put it together for him while he was sleeping (this is how a lot of Lego kits get built and Ethan will often request a particular kit be built when he's heading to bed.). Last night he was flying the ship around and Steve asked him where he was going and Ethan responded "California". This struck me as hilarious and I could not stop laughing. Ethan wondered what I thought was so funny and I told him I thought it was funny that General Grievous, intergalactic war lord, was going to California. He responded with "well he has to go there to visit his cousin Storm Trooper Evan". Which launched me even further into hysterics. Somehow this exchange doesn't seem as funny now that I'm writing it, but I want to remember it so here it is...

No comments: