The boys had quite a time and about 14 of us feasted on whatever kind of fish this was on Sunday night.
Ethan was not amused by being so confined for so many hours with so many women. This was my first pedicure with a toddler on my lap! He didn't stay long, but this was when he really started showing signs of serious mommy issues. However, Beth's friend Jessica was his new best friend and that relationship continued all through the weekend! He was always so excited to see here. It may have been their common love of the Red Sox but whatever it was I was grateful for it!
I took him for a walk when we got to lunch so he slept through most of that which was good. We were at this adorable little restaurant with great food and atmosphere for a girls lunch called Fire.
Ethan woke up as we were finishing up. He had a delicious lunch of bread and water. He sort of was a prisoner all day.
Then he was a total crazy man at the rehersal! Why sit in the stroller when you can push the stroller?
He had no interest in rehersing anything.
The brother and sister of the bride and groom!
Ethan kept "sliding". I'm not sure where he learned this but he does it all the time now. You can Imagine how thrilled I was that he decided to practice this skill on the grass in his khaki's. It kept him busy for a while though! Run...slide...run...slide...pinecones!
Finally a picture with him looking at the camera!
Mom and Dad with their 2 sons.
I love this picture of Ann and Walter outside of the rehersal dinner! They look like they're courting each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment