He fell in the snow and I was worried that would be the end of it but he was laughing until he couldn't get up. Which of course I took a video of...
After sliding down the stairs with daddy it was time for a sled ride around the yard.
It looks like Steve was pulling him pretty fast by the look on his face but I'm pretty sure it was just the cold.
When he was done with being pulled, it was time for him to pull. I love how stuffed he looks when he's walking!
He loves to hand us things with a "here you go". Apparently that includes snow.
We all made snow angels in the front yard.
Now it's snowing again! We've got at least another 5 inches already. Here was our front walk after Friday nights storm...
And here it is just a few minutes ago!
It it truly a winter wonderland outside. The trees are all covered and the snow is so fluffy. Not good for snowmen, but lot's of fun!
I just came back in from shoveling what Steve couldn't get with the blower and I cannot believe how much snow is out there. 2 feet at least. I'm exhausted! At least I worked off a few calories. We've been baking and cooking all weekend! Now I'm looking forward to 2 days at home by myself. I'm taking vacation, but day care is open...how sweet it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment