He's always playing with my hair elastics so the other night I gave him a pony tail.
We hosted our first Thanksgiving at 421A Andover St this year! Steve, Jamie, Ethan, Grandpa Cliff and I did it up right. We had it all going on including homemade apple pie courtesy of GC and corn crap courtesy of Steve. This was my first turkey and other than cooking it with the giblets in (I swear I checked for those things), it came out alright!
I was so excited to eat in our dining room and use our China! Ethan was so excited about being in the dining room that he hardly ate. We usually have a gate up so he can't get in there.
After our first course of butternut squash soup (Carina, if you ever read this...thank you for that recipe!), Steve carved the turkey and we enjoyed the rest of our meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment