Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thanksgiving +

I have a few pictures to share from around the house before I get to our Thanksgiving celebration.
We love how Jacob puts his feet up while he gets "driven" around.

Clearly this was a bath night but I felt the need to share some mostly naked baby pics!!


Ethan wants to help Steve with all of his household projects.  Even changing the fridge filter is not too mundane for this little helper.
We were all back to Linda and Paul's house for Thanksgiving again this year! 

Our budding pianist


why are they playing blocks without me?

I think the twins had the most fun of all with the blocks!

All together now!  Ethan purposefully looked away from me...I don't think Jacob was paying attention at all.


Uncle Shawn is the coolest!  Between his antics and Barbies chocolate torte, Ethan was out of control!



And then it was time to put on PJs and head home.  Thanks again Linda and Paul!

No comments: