We were so excited for Jacob's birthday party! All of our friends could make it with their little guys and we had quite the party planned. Unfortunately, the little man was diagnosed with an ear infection at his Dr's appt on Friday and then had a bad reaction to his shots so we had to cancel the celebration with his little friends. We did still have our family over and the little guy was feeling a lot better so we ended up having a great time!
![]() |
| Jacob and Emma in a rare moment of getting-along-ness. |
| The balloons were a big hit! |
| I was up late Saturday night making a monkey cake for our jungle party. I'm not sure why this picture is rotated, but you get the idea. |
| The birthday boy!! |
| This kids loves lunch. |
| Miss Emma enjoying her lunch |
| He wasn't sure what to think about his cake. |
![]() |
| Proud parents of a sweet little 1 year old! |
| The weather was warm enough to enjoy some outside time after the festivities. |
| I love just how very dramatically excited Auntie Linda is in this picture. |
| No, no Jacob. It's Emma's turn. |
| OK...now it's your turn. |


1 comment:
I'm loving all the posts! And I'm so impressed with your cake skills!
Post a Comment