Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Last Weekend in November

The day after Thanksgiving we headed to the Cape for a night with Grandpa Cliff and Louise and then a night with Grandma Jan and Chris! 

George was home from UMass for the weekend

GC and Louise gave Jacob the coolest set of tents and tunnels for his birthday!  It took up their whole sun room!

Jacob wasn't too interested in playing in it so Steve was trying to entice him.

Technically Jacob's breakfast was over. I'm not sure what he was eating here but a seat on the floor is still a seat!

He still gets that skeptical look sometimes...

Ethan is getting really good at riding his bike.  He needs a bigger bike and a bigger helmet though...he's growing all the time!

Who says kayaks are only fun on the water?
 Saturday night we took the kids to Heritage Plantation for their festival of lights!  It was beautifully lit up all over the gardens.



I was very excited for Jacob's first carousel ride!  Unfortunately I didn't put the harness around him and he almost fell off when it started moving!  He lasted through most of the ride but I did end up holding him in the end.

Emma was harnessed but she was all set with the ride as soon as it started! 

Grandma Jan and her boys...it's quite the love affair!

Jacob really enjoyed his gingerbread cookie...

Ethan really enjoyed his hot chocolate!

Hot Stuff

Ethan helping set up the Christmas village

why must this child climb on everything!?

No comments: