Monday, October 27, 2008

Random's and Fashion Show

I have a few pictures that I thought were noteworthy. This picture is how Ethan spends all of his car rides in mommy's car. We bought him a Percy figurine (one of Thomas' Friends) and it came with this product sheet. There are TONS of Thomas toys as you can imagine and Ethan loves to look at them all. Luckily he's still too young to ask for them...



He has really loved his swing lately.



We've been practicing fishy lips in the bathtub. Apparently they apply to stair climbing too.



I have a hard time getting him to eat broccoli unless I challenge him to take big bites. This one didn't even fit in his mouth!



This weekend we had to try on Ethan's tux for Beth's wedding. I'm saving the full outfit for the wedding, but here's the man in his jacket and tie.





E got 2 pumpkin shirts from Florida this week! Thank you GS, PP, GGP and GGJ!



No comments: