Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last Weekend in September

Here we are on a rainy October 5th and I haven't even finished sharing September pictures! A week ago Friday we had Katie and Caleb over to our house for the first time in a long time. We were hoping for a double nap, but Caleb didn't make the transfer from sleeping in the car to sleeping in my house. It wasn't long before Ethan was up too. We think he heard his buddy playing without him and wanted in on the action. Ethan was very proud of his fridge toys and his tupperware cabinet. Caleb pretty much discovered them on his own, but Ethan is never too far from a friend playing with his toys. Of course getting them both to look at the camera at the same time was impossible.









Clearly we're still having a bit of trouble getting the spoon into the mouth.



I love this picture. "Hmm...mom. Let me think. Nope, I have no idea who was eating the black crayon."



Friday night we were at Linda's house for dinner with Linda, Paul, Chris, Jenny, and Great Grandma Peg. Barbie, Heather and Bekah came over for dessert so we got to see a whole bunch of the Beattie family! Little man can reach door knobs. So far he hasn't figured out how to turn them yet, but here comes another step in baby proofing!





Christopher's birthday is coming up so we had a cake for him. Ethan couldn't wait and figured out that he could score a little frosting with each candle he put in the cake.







Ethan's favorite thing these days is peek-a-boo. He's always yelling out "I see you" around corners, through doorways and through anything he can look in.


Steve likes it too...

Unfortunately it was too close to bedtime for any nice pictures with Great grandma Peg. We did have a great night and Mr. Man put on quite a show for the whole family.



He ended the night by trying to help Bekah with her homework. He's such a little helper...


He was so tired by the time we left he kept saying "go home". It brought back childhood memories for both Steve and I of being trapped somewhere at our parents mercy and dying to leave. It's funny to be on the other side of that now.

Now that I'm caught up on last weekend, I'm too tired to get to this one! Goodnight...

No comments: