Friday, October 10, 2008

13 Again...

Many of you are aware of how I reverted back to a 13 year old girl when New Kids On the Block reunited on the Today show back in May. Well it was not a passing phase and last week I was at Mohegan Sun seeing them live for the first time in 15+ years! Lisa was there by my side as is only appropriate. This was our 3rd concert together! We had so much fun...or at least I did. I'm not afraid to admit that I was a silly screaming woman and I was not alone. You could barely hear them over all the noise.

Carina, me, Laura, Lisa, Alicia and Renee before the show.






Ethan and I are now in fierce competition for the radio in the car. All he wants to hear is Raffi and all I want to hear is NKOTB. We are learning to take turns.

No comments: