
It was pretty chilly and Mr Man was accordingly layered. He looks stuffed!

Caleb was giving hugs, but Ethan wasn't feeling it. We tried to get the boys to pose for us. You can imagine how that went. Actually, Caleb did a great job. Instead of "cheese" Katie got him to say "trash" and that was very effective! Our camera shy little man was having none of it.

This was one of those Saturday's that Ethan just decided not to nap. Therefor, I decided to drive into the city in case of a total meltdown. He did pretty well other than not wanting to be in the stroller at all so I ended up carrying him a lot which was exhausting! And I'm not 5 months pregnant like Katie. When we got back to the car, I could not find the garage ticket anywhere! I was looking all over the car and Ethan kept asking "Mama, a-doin'? A-doin' mama?". This is one of his favorite things to ask these days. That and "whas dis ting?". Anyways I told him mommy was in trouble because she lost her ticket. I finally had to drive out and face the penalty and the whole time he's going "loss a ticket, loss a ticket". Luckily the lady took pity on me and believed me that I had arrived at 4 and only charged me for 2 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment