Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Showers

April has started off living up to it's reputation. Friday was a miserable day so Katie, Pam, Bridget and I met at Jordan's Furniture with the munchkins. It was pretty funny to watch all of them interact with each other but it was really hard to catch up since 4 toddlers were toddling in 4 different directions! We tried to get a picture of all 4 of them but I don't think any of us got one. I have several of 3 of them in various stages of photo-readiness. It's crazy but we love to get together.











At one point the boys all took off like they were going to start causing trouble.



This is Caleb trying to give Ethan a hug.



This is Ethan getting the heck out of Dodge before Caleb gets him in trouble. Luckily, the straws were packed in tight so there was no mess this time!



Here's Katie trying to give Ethan a kiss. He was a willing participant in this exchange.

No comments: