He refused to allow them to put a drape on him and he wasn't so psyched about getting cut with Grandma Jan while mommy had her hair done so after I was washed, my stylist (Daniella) took over and got him handsome again. It took car keys, singing and another stylist who had clearly worked with children at some point, but we got him to stay still enough for long enough to get the cut done.
He was covered in hair by the end but being the prepared mom that I am, Grandma Jan was able to change him while I finally got my turn in the chair.
Here is his handsome self with his hot mommy...
From there we went to my Auntie Linda's and this picture is a classic for the whole Beattie fmaily. The Sox game is on and Ethan was chilling in Grandpa Jack's chair!
We got Ethan a new seat at the table today and he was so excited he couldn't even wait for us to install it. This will hopefully allow him to sit up straighter and see his food better so that we can make some progress in the self feeding category.
1 comment:
Thanks again for the b-day wishes. I love the haircuts....you guys both look awesome!
Post a Comment