Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday with mom

While Steve is off having fun with his friends in Atlantic City, Ethan and I are keeping each other pretty well entertained. I've given up on trying to keep meal time at all neat or clean and have taken to stripping E down after he's done "eating". We are still getting used to the whole utensil thing and this morning he held the spoon in one hand and used the other hand to eat the yogurt by dipping his fingers. It wouldn't be a complete meal without lifting the bowl to try and eat directly out of it so it got pretty messy this morning.



It looks like we may have a future environmentalist or international something-or-other on our hands. He loves his world ball. He throws himself on it all the time!



This afternoon we went to Imajine That again just to get out of our darn house for a while. We're in a huge space with lots of kids and toys but our little man goes to the same ol' music table that we have at home. This didn't last long, but I got a kick out of that.



Here he is getting into the car.



And here he is trying to push the car. Clearly this child has not yet been introduce to The Flinstones.



Now he's sleeping, I've showered and the wine is calling!

No comments: