Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Catching Up

I don't know where the time has gone since my last entry. I do not have Easter weekend photos to post yet. I forgot my camera when we left for The Cape!! It was devastating but I did buy a disposable camera that I'm waiting for the prints from. I haven't had to wait for pictures in years! I'm so used to the instant gratification of digital and the "let's take one more" mentality. It feels so strange that I have no idea if the pictures came out at all and we'll just have to see. I hope they did though because we had a wonderful weekend. More on that in the next post.

For now, I just wanted to post some pictures of us hanging out lately. Ethan is mimicking absolutely everything we do. If we stomp our feet so does he. He is still repeating everything we say and things are starting to sound more like the real words.

Ethan has been very cuddly lately. He Likes to play from our laps or sit with us and read a book.





When we were little, Jamie and I used to use the laundry basket as a "boat" on our parents bed. I tried that with Ethan last week but he just wanted out. I guess the boat concept works better on a waterbed.



This is just one of the ways we like to mess with the little man. We have to have a little fun with him sometimes!




Stay tuned for those Easter pics...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love that you even got a clip in for a nanosecond to take a picture, Michelle won't let me near her with one let alone put one in her hair, LOL.

Ethan is just too darn cute, we need a play date next time you're on the Cape.