Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we headed over to Grandma Jan's house! It was a wonderfully lazy afternoon. Jacob hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and refused to nap. We went for a walk and I had him in the stroller to try and get him to sleep. Emma, however, was walking and every time I tried to walk ahead to get him to rest, she would catch up to me! She is one determined little lady. After a bit, I decided I would just give up and Jacob started running as soon as I had him out of the stroller and didn't stop! Those 2 little monkey's ran the whole way. In the meantime, Ethan was riding his bike with Chris.
 
Yeah, you try to get 3 kids to look a the same time when there's a room full of presents!

Lots of princess action.  Notice Daddy getting a glittery purple crown in the background.

Sad on Christmas!?


So I tried again to get a nice picture of them all dressed up together...not so much.

Possibly our favorite present of the year!

The Statue of Jamie!

Ethan got a motorized dune buggy!!  He wasn't quite ready to take it out for a spin, but all of the kids enjoyed climbing on and around it.




We left at about 6 to drive home.  We didn't hit any traffic but both kids fell asleep.  Ethan went to bed with no problem at 9 (he knows Santa won't come if you're awake), but Jacob was up until 11!  We were so happy to be home in our house for Christmas Eve night...

No comments: