Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

Having Christmas be a Tuesday this year worked out really well for our family! On Sunday, we drove to the Cape to celebrate Christmas Eve a day early at Great Grandma Nancy's house.  It was so nice to be staying overnight so that we weren't rushed or stressed about leaving.  The kids had a blast from start to finish.
 
First up was a dance party in the living room with Uncle Gary.







Tic-Tac-Toe was a little dicey with such fun markers, but they shared pretty well for the most part.

More dancing with Alex and the bear.

Great Grandma with her Great Grandkids...so much love.



Why should bows be limited to present decoration!?




3 Generations!
I was trying to get a decent picture of the boys in their coordinating outfits.  None of them came out great (shocking!), but I thought it was funny that I didn't notice Ethan had chocolate peppermint stick pie all over his face!!

This was the first of 3 Christmas celebrations.  It was a busy year!

No comments: