Grandma Jan, Auntie Jamie and Cousin Emma spent the night at our house and we all woke up to Ethan's 5th birthday together.
 |
| He started his day of healthy eating with a chocolate chip muffin from Perfecto's. Complete with lit candle of course! |
 |
| Then he was able to open his presents from the family. |
That afternoon we headed over to the Burbank YMCA for Ethan's sports party. The plan was for 12 of his friends and various siblings to meet us for soccer and basketball before heading to the party room for cake.
 |
| That's right...he's 5...that's a whole hand full of fingers. |
 |
| Connor, Ethan, Tommy, Austin, Michael, Kyle, Cole, and of course Jacob all lined up to hear what the coach had in store for them. |
 |
| Emma couldn't get over how many balls there were! |
 |
| Connor, Tommy, Austin, Michael, Ethan, Charlie, Kyle, Henry, Cole, and Caleb! |
 |
| Lining up for some shots on net. |
 |
| The coach kept checking in with Ethan to see how he thought things were going. He decided to stick with soccer for their whole hour in the gym. |
 |
| Jacob looks like he's part of the action! I think he thinks he's 5...he's almost big enough! |
 |
| He loves to shake, shake, shake! I keep these things in my diaper bag because they really do entertain him for a while. |
 |
| Yeah...I went ahead and bought the cake this year. I'm not done with making the boys cakes, but until they're older and can leave me alone during the day a bit more, I'm not going to take on another with too much detail. I really enjoy making them, but not at midnight. |
 |
| All together now! |
 |
| Ethan ended his special day with dinner and dessert in front of the television surrounded by presents. |
I have so much to say about this momentous milestone in his and our life. 5 years...there's so much to say, but I'm too tired to get into it all right now. That and my memory card is full of videos I haven't even watched let alone shared! We are a very, very busy little family but stay tuned...I'll get around to it!
1 comment:
Doesn't 5 hit you hard? I think I cried for a week! 5, 5 years old, crazy!!! Happy Birthday Ethan!!!
Post a Comment