Christmas Eve Eve we drove to the Cape in time for dinner with Grandma Jan and Chris. There were presents under the tree already so by the time we added ours it was almost more than this kid could take!
The next morning we had to wait for Jamie, Matt and Emma to join us for lunch before we could open the presents.
 |
| Ethan was so handsome in his sweater and so excited that Chrismas was finally almost here. |
 |
| We allowed him to open one present before we had lunch and he picked a sort of joke present from my mom and Chris. My mom had one of those silver, adjustable, slotted veggie steamer things when I was a kid and I used to use it like a space ship. She got one for Ethan and that happened to be the first gift he chose! He was not amused but still waited until after we'd all had lunch to open the rest. |
 |
| Jacob was looking rather handsome himself. |
 |
| The gift of baskeball for all the Schoenholtz boys! |
 |
| Emma loved her truck |
 |
| Jacob immediately started driving his around, complete with sound effects |
 |
| A lego set! His pure excitement over this kit was enough to make you cry. |
 |
| Emma loves hats. I didn't know this when I bought her this name hat, but she even held on to it during her nap that afternoon! Now she just needs to learn to put them on properly. |
 |
| I love this picture of us! Yes..I did coordinate our outfits. |
Christmas Eve evening, we went to Great Grandma Nancy's house for dinner. She was there with Uncle Gary, Grandma Cliff, Louise and the boys were there, and my dad's cousin Chris was there with her daughter Sarah too! I haven't figured out exactly what we all are to each other, but it was a lovely gather of extended family.
 |
| After dinner we all gathered around the fire for a Yankee Swap |
 |
| Jacob thought Great Grandma's walker was pretty cool |
 |
| Ethan with his buddy Alex |
 |
| That snow ball gun didn't stay Matt's for long...it's at our house now! |
 |
| I was trying to change the boys into PJs for the ride home. As soon as he was naked Ethan made an announcement that no one was to look at him because he was naked and then Uncle Gary convinced him to streak around the house. I love that Jacob is strategically placed in this picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment