This is the reason that Ethan just went to bed. Jacob has been adjusting his nap schedule and needed to sleep a bit this afternoon. I took them out for a ride and Ethan fell asleep within minutes of leaving! He woke up when Jacob did after we got home then came upstairs and fell back asleep on the couch. I woke him up at 5:40.
I was trying to get some video of Jacob getting crazy in his bath (which he's been doing all the time lately!), but he wasn't feeling too crazy tonight so I just got a few pictures instead. Baby loves his bath...
If I want Ethan in a picture, I just have to try to take a picture of just Jacob with him around.
The boys have been taking separate baths for months now. Tonight however, Ethan just couldn't wait to get in (as I mentioned, Steve wasn't around for him to play with) so they ended up in there together. Jacob LOVES it when his big brother is in the bath with him!
We've started stepping up our baby proofing lately and Jacob continues to remind us of how necessary it is with him in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment