Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Friday Together

Ethan and I had a very busy Friday a few weeks ago with lots of errands to run. Luckily, he loves to run errands (I'm not even kidding...he gets mad when we only have to run 1 or 2. He'd rather do 5). Our first stop was Benjamin Moore in Burlington to pick up paint samples for the babies room. Since we were in a new part of town, we stopped at a "new to us" playground.

I don't think I've ever posted a picture of E and his favorite, super cool, sunglasses. At school, when you're "caught" being a good friend you get a star. When you get 5 stars, you get to pick a prize from the treasure box. E scored these bad boys in August and loves them! They are brutal.




We were very excited to see that the bases were left out on the baseball field! Every field we've played on they take them out after the games so it was lots of fun to actually have bases to run...even if we didn't have a bat or ball with us. We played some pretend baseball and Ethan was all business about it.






The dirt around home plate was crumbly and super fascinating to the little man.


While he was occupied, I snuck away for a self portrait. 31 weeks...

No comments: