| Steve was so excited to go out and build a snowman with the boys! I was having trouble getting anything to stick to the quickly melting snow. Hence the weird mouth going on there. |
| A lot of ice had built up on the driveway. It's a good thing I had a crew of ice breakers to take care of it! |
| When they can't sled in the driveway, the boys like to be pulled around the house. During one of my turns it dawned on me that I was pulling 80+ pound of boy around! They are getting too big. |
| Steve was away, I wasn't paying attention, Jacob was really enjoying his pudding. |
| Steve and I at his work holiday party. He bought me the outfit for Christmas and I have to say that I was kind of rocking it. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment