Thursday, January 24, 2013

1 Degree

It's no secret that it's been cold here this week. The Arctic Chill is all you hear about in the news.  On our way out to the bus stop this morning Ethan said "oh! It's Thursday! It's only supposed to be 1 today". So we grabbed the weather station and what do you know...it was 1 degree above zero outside. Luckily we did not wait more than a minute or 2 for the bus!!
 
 
I love this story even more because he is so much like his dad.  Steve has been in FL for work this week and missing "The Arctic Chill".  Whenever the weather gets really cold Steve likes to open the door to feel it and he always says "Whoa.  That's really cold.".  I just look at him like he's crazy and now I'm raising a crazy boy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's so funny! Caleb likes to stand outside without his coat just to feel how cold it is. Crazy boys!