Saturday, April 7, 2012

No, no, no


I have to say that this may possibly be my favorite video that I've taken of either child!  Not even 17 whole months later, we have entered the Land of No.  Jacob no longer likes anything.  We have no idea what to feed him anymore and he throws most of what we give him on the floor.  It's infuriating! 

In other news, he spoke his first official word this week..."up".  Now he says it all the time!  It is better than the grunting but harder to ignore. 

After another round of rough nights with him, he has slept for 3 in a row!  I think it's the magic blanket.  He seems to prefer the fleece sports blanket that Grandma Suzanne made for Ethan.  Most nights, Ethan is OK with sharing, but every once in a while he gets a little possessive of it.  I didn't think it mattered...now I think it does so Ethan may have to be compensated for transferring ownership of the blanket to Jacob.

No comments: