Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Ethan was so excited for Easter this year! The Easter Bunny did not disappoint. He left a long note for the boys and hid 10 small eggs plus a bonus egg for Ethan and 5 big eggs for Jacob. Jacob had a rough night last night and slept in a bit so Ethan went first and was very excited about the different kinds of candy and the 2 $5 bills in the bonus egg! He was sad that stores were not open today and he could not go and buy the Ninjago Spinner set that he's been saving for. I was out with friends from college that I hadn't seen in years last night but I dragged myself home in time for the egg hunt. I have to be honest though, I went back to bed before Jacob got up. I could not stay awake!

Grandma Jan joined us for a lunch prepared by Steve.  He is a ham master and we all love his homemade mac and cheese too.  He also prepared a lovely fruit and cheese platter that we all enjoyed before the main meal was ready.  It was a very relaxed day which was great since we were all a bit tired.  Steve and the boys were outside for over an hour while I cleaned up from all the cooking.





No comments: