Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet Scout

While I was in Paris (I am still working on that post!), Grandma Suzanne came to visit and help with the boys.  As Grandma's are knows to do, she let the boys pick out a gift from her and Pop-Pop. Scout was Jacob's pick and he has been attached to him ever since!
This is the first object that he has shown an attachment to!  Since then, he loves to carry/drag around blankets and has shown some interest in other stuffed toys but Scout is the best.  He sings silly songs and he also sings lullaby's.  Every night at bedtime we hug Scout goodnight and he sings Jacob to sleep (at least that's the plan...).
A few other pics from her visit...


Steve and I were both so grateful to have her here to help out while I was away.  I know that all parties had a great time...thanks mom!

No comments: