Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jamie and Matt's Rehearsal Dinner

In case you hadn't heard, Jamie and Matt got married last weekend! We all had so much fun and are so happy for The Bartz Family! Friday night Donna and Tom Bartz treated us to a lovely and tasty rehearsal dinner at The Old Yarmouth Inn.
Steve and I thoroughly enjoyed the yummy appetizers.  Ethan...not so much.  The wait staff was endlessly patient with our picky little people!

Who's leading who here?  Brothers on a mission...

Ethan refused to wear the dress shoes that I bought for him because they "felt weird".  He did look pretty darn handsome in his button down and khaki's though.  I didn't even have to bribe him!



Grandpa Cliff and Louise looking good!

Steve and I were joking that we have this picture of us at least 10 times.  When we dress up he has all of 2 options so he generally looks the same.  I'm generally in black, but a new dress every time...of course!

Stacey with The McCormack's (Dave and Meg)

Steve trying to convince Ethan that something on the menu sounds good enough for him to eat.  Luckily they had some chicken fingers...he got to order off menu.

Grandma Jan, Great Grandma Peg, Great Uncle Paul and Great Auntie Linda! 

Ethan took over the camera for a while.

A portrait of daddy

Matt was super uncooperative about taking pictures that night.  Jamie was thrilled about it.

Miss Emma at the head of the table.

Mr Jacob at the other!

Hagberg girls (another Ethan pic)

The wine is mine....


The bridal party!  Andy, Pete, Ed, Greg, Matt, Jamie, me, Stacey and Meghan

See Matt...that wasn't so bad.

All the pretty ladies!
Next up...the wedding!!!

No comments: