Friday, November 4, 2011

Jacob's First Haircut

On Sunday October 23rd, I took both boys to SnipIts for hair cuts. I'm pretty sure I swore the last time I was there that I'd never go back, but  I thought it would be fun for Jacob's first haircut.  It was pretty awful. He didn't care but there was a really long wait and Ethan was miserable!
Of course he wanted to play on the floor under the chair while Ethan had his haircut.  It's the cleanest spot in the place...

Ethan went first to show the little man how it's done.  Ethan is a haircut pro.  It always relaxes him.

Jacob seemed like a pro as soon as he got in the chair!  He thought the whole thing was quite amusing.




Remember when the nurses spiked his hair right after he was born?  What a b.a.

All done and so handsome!

I think we were all so happy to get out of there.  At least I was happy with the results!

No comments: