Monday, September 13, 2010

More Emma and Another Trip to Dowses

I'm sensing a Summer of 2010 theme here...Emma and Dowses Beach! There are other beaches we can go to when we go to the Cape and I think we're going to have to start exploring a bit more than we have been. Dowses is an amazing place and we will continue to frequent it, but I feel like a broken record!

Just look at this face. I mean seriously, can you blame me for taking a few too many pictures of my sweet niece!?




A beautiful picture of Grandmother and Grandchild, enhanced by the absent grandchild and his penchant for sharing his stickers.






Time to go home! Little baby in a big car seat.



After The Bartz Family left, we headed to Dowses with GJ and The Schuler ladies. Ethan and I did swim, but it was a bit chilly.



Ethan and Heather were serious shell seekers.



Back at the house, we traded bath for a rinse in the pool.



We got home late Sunday night so we combined dinner and show time. He sits in this chair every night as a booster seat at the table, but he looks so big with the tray on!



I have no idea what the boys were up to when this picture was taken but I thought it was funny.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

OK - Ethan's legs are crazy long! I can't believe how grown up he is.