Friday, March 12, 2010

Hiking with Charlie and Will

This adventure was on Friday Feb 12, one of my few Friday's of this year. It wasn't too warm, but the sun was calling so Stephanie and I took the boys on a long walk through the trails by their house.



The boys had fun running off the trail at the beginning, but the fun really began when we turned onto the trail with the markers...

It was a big deal to find the trail markers as we went. It was the only thing that kept them going really. We were really out there a long time! I had to carry Ethan at the end of it and he is so heavy these days. I was exhausted! It was great to get outside though.




We spent Valentine's Day at home all together and Ethan and I made a pudding pie. He spent more time licking the spoons and the cool whip container than helping me but that's what being a kid is all about! I like the smudge marks on the counter that show how he just wiped his hands right on there. Lovely.

No comments: