Saturday, March 22, 2014

First snow of winter

I do not know the exact date of these pictures, but they are from the first (of many!) snowstorms this winter.  The boys are always excited to get out there and we are too (at first).

Blogger is telling me these pictures are centered.  I disagree, but I'll go with it.




I'm not sure if we'll be able to pull these guys together next winter.  Mr Bethan is over 60 pounds now and Jacob is right around 40.  That's quite enough thank you very much!



I have yet to find a pair of gloves/mittens for boys that Ethan likes.  He prefers to wear mine.


Ah yes.  The first of my holiday baking.  This was not the last by a long shot!  We were quite well fed this holiday season.  These were pretty great cookies though.  Although both Steve and I decided that we would pick m&m's or chocolate chips next time.  They really took away from each other rather than compliment each other.  I mean, we still ate them all with no problem but lesson learned.

No comments: