This past weekend we went up to Gunstock for some skiing with us, the Lovell's and the Lewis's! I will post pictures later (likely much later), but I wanted to share this video of Ethan on ski's! He graduated from Magic Carpet to the lift and the feedback from his instructor was really positive! We had the kids in their camp program so we didn't get to ski with them, but we did spy on Ethan. We tried twice to spy on Jacob but we missed them taking out the 3 year olds. BIG bummer. To the point where I plan to take them again before the end of the season so that we can get pictures/video of 3 year old Jacob on ski's. Next year he will be 4...that seems impossible.
It's hard to see him, but he's on the left of the instructor with his red coat and blue helmet. If you watch closely, right before he sees me and I call out to him he gives himself a little victory pump. He is a big fan of himself after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment