Friday, November 29, 2013

September!

Another September, another start to soccer!  Jacob was ready to cheer his big brother on.

Ethan ended up on Colleen's team with Tommy and Jack.





The sidelines are no place for a boy as busy as this one.

September 13th was a stay home day and Jacob and I took full advantage!


At some point over the summer we took the front off of the crib. The first time we did it, he insisted we put it back on.  "Put de piece back on!".  As soon as we did, he wanted it off again but it stayed on for a while before we took it off for good.

Big brother clearly wasn't home.


Panera Bread!!  I don't get there with the kids nearly as much as I used to, but it's still a favorite spot for me and the boys.

That afternoon we went and got the boys new shoes...

...and new hair!

Ethan was dying for a mowhawk.

Last but not least...Steve and I celebrated 11 years of marriage this year.  :)

No comments: