Friday, September 13, 2013

July Pics

OK.  So, this is a picture of our trash, but look closely.  We bungee our can closed because we have very clever raccoons around us.  Somehow they got the trash out of the bag (see it sticking out?) without opening the lid!  You can't help but be impressed with their ingenuity.

July 6th was Tommy's birthday party and we were all there to celebrate!

The real lifeguard took a break.

Ethan slept over at the Lewis's and I'm sure he was exhausted the next day.

It was time to have our septic tank pumped so Steve had to dig up the lid to the tank.  The boys were very excited to help him with that.

The next day...the truck came!  Jacob is very, very into trucks of all kind so this was extra fun for him.

There were a couple of mornings this summer when Jacob would put on his slippers and I just didn't care enough to fight him.  It was definitely 90 degrees one of those days.  Sometimes you just have to pick your battles.  I mean, at least the rest of his outfit was totally normal.

Heading in to the library.  Yes, those are ski goggles.

Ethan ended up with an infected pimple on his back but the boys got to pick out pinwheels for being good.

And then we picked up Great Grandma Peg for lunch!  She was with Linda and Paul for a few days after their trip to England and Scotland.  I love this picture of these co-conspirators.
It reminded me of an earlier meeting between these two.

We had a delicious lunch at Finz in Salem.  Jacob and I took a few trips to visit the lobster tanks.


The kids often want to watch different things these days.  Sometimes we'll put something on the computer for Jacob.  I can't remember why he was so tired on this day, but he could not keep his eyes open or his head up!

Alice and Bob are cleaning out their house of tons of their kids stuff that they've been hanging on to for years.  They brought over a bag with lots of pads...

and a Han Solo costume!

Our boys have a really hard time staying in their seats at meal time.  This night, Steve resorted to belting Ethan to the chair.

No comments: