Thursday, November 22, 2012

Assorted July

Phew! Just had a minor (?) photo storage issue but I think I know what I'm doing now.  Maybe Picasa thought it was ridiculous that I was planning to blog about July on Thanksgiving and while I agree, it is up to me thank you very much!
 
Anyway, July was a long time ago but here's a little of what we were up to...
Jacob was telling me he was ready to go.  To where?  I'm not exactly sure but he still says goodbye to us any time he puts a bag over his arm.  When you ask where he's going..."to the stowe". 

On July 2nd we were on the Cape and looking for something to do.  I don't have my own beach sticker and wasn't planning to hit the water but after a trip to the playground, I ended up taking the boys to Scorton Creek in Sandwich.  This is a popular spot to put in kayaks but there's not much of a beach!  The boys did have fun coating this log in mud though.


Keeping the little guy entertained while I unload the car.  Not really the greatest idea...
Some silly faces!



Take picture, then help.

Hanging in the yard on July 8
Picnicking with the Krangles one afternoon.

Watering our ghetto garden.  We did get a good amount of green beans and tomatoes but not a single pea came up and despite the huge vines, we only got a few squash and we didn't end up eating them.  There's always next year....

No Jacob, you can't just run into the street.

Here, stand behind this swing, push your brother and get knocked over instead.

Another exciting development was that our neighbor Dave finally took down the ugly, run-down shed next to our yard!  The funny thing was that he left his old jeep back there for months before moving it. 

No comments: