Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More February (part 2)

It's almost June so you might say that I'm a bit behind, but here's a quick look at some random moments from February.


I think this was Vincent's birthday party but this birthday crew has been hanging out for years.  You really get to know the kids and the parents and we are going to miss these guys when they all head off to kindergarten!

This party was extra fun because Tommy and Colleen picked us up so that we could all ride together.  The kids get such a kick out of that.

I let Jacob play with his own water so that he would let Ethan finish his chores uninterrupted.

Yep.  I'd say he's ready to go outside in that outfit.

Chillaxin' in the attic.

Cool dude.

Napping while on safari.

Keeping them entertained during one of our endless stream of Dr's visits this winter.

Jacob really took to t-ball!  He would set up the ball again and again and knock it off.



Big brother is still the one to get the biggest smiles and laughs out of this little guy.

Yeah...turns out Jacob is way too young for playdoh.

Just another magic carpet ride in the hallway before bed.

No comments: