Friday, October 21, 2011

Columbus Day Weekend Part 2

On Columbus Day Grandpa Cliff, Louise and Alex came up to go apple picking!  Since we'd just been, we'd planned to do our pumpkin picking instead but it was another beautiful day in the orchard.  We took the beautiful drive out to Smolak Farms...and so did everybody else it seemed.  It was a total zoo so we just drove on through and went back where we like it best...Boston Hill Farm.







I love this one!  It looks like in intense lesson on...apples?


Big kids come in handy.



Big kid in a little house!


Taking Grandpa for a train ride.



So handsome!!


It is nearly impossible to get either of these boys to stay still for very long.  Since Jacob had been eyeing the wagons, I wanted to give him a ride and Ethan was happy to accompany him.


Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you Captain Rex.  He is so excited for Halloween this year!  Since it's on a Monday, we've decided to stick close to home and will be heading out with the Lewis family in their Wilmington neighborhood.


Steve's birthday was the 13th and Ethan put the candles in the lazy-man's Boston Cream Pie that I made.


We finally broke down and bought more toy storage bins and shelves.  Jacob fits perfectly in them!

No comments: