Monday, April 25, 2011

A weekend without daddy

The weekend of March 19, Steve was in Vegas with his friends from high school and the boys and I were home with lots to do! Saturday's are busy anyway, but this one was jam packed. Ethan had basketball and swimming at the Y, a playdate at his buddy Kyle's house to wish his buddy Henry well as he prepared to move to Maine, and then we drove to the Cape for a little visit with Grandma Jan so that I could have some help with these 2 little monsters.
Linda met us at the Y because I take the swimming lessons with Ethan and somebody has to stay with the munchkin! They had so much fun that J fell asleep in her arms, and continued to stay asleep as I put him into his snowsuit, into the Bjorn for the walk to the car, into his carseat for the drive to Kyle's house and even after we got to the crazy playdate!

There was lots of food and craziness at The Tufts house with all these kids.
Cheryl got out one of Kyle's infant seats for Jacob to hang out in. He loved it so much that she let us borrow it and we use it every day.
Here we have all the kids: Hannah and Henry, Kyle, Brady, Ethan, Cole, and Logan.
On Sunday, Jamie and Emma came up and we took all the kids on a walk at Scorton Creek.
Unfortunately, Ethan fell sound asleep on the way there so GJ had to stay in the car with him while Jamie and I walked with the babies. Of course he woke up when we got back to the car, but we decided to go to a playground instead.
Emma fell asleep and her hat got all turned around in the process.

Emma was not at all impressed by her first time in a swing.


I love this picture because it reminds me so much of one we have of Ethan from when he was 3 months old. Jacob is a little older in this picture, but the one right after is the one of Ethan. I do see a resemblance, but these guys are definitely their own baby!



Jacob enjoys being in this walker, but as you can tell by the red mark on the right side of his head, he's not quite stable enough to stay upright! It doesn't seem to bother him, but he really does bang his head a lot when he's in here.

No comments: