Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All About March

Here is a mega-post with lots of pictures from March. This was March 1st and Jacob and I were ready to go and meet both Owen Krangle and Levi Barnes! It's so exciting that 2 of Ethan's closest friends have baby brothers so close in age to his own.

Jacob was just starting to get the hang of grabbing toys and sometimes bringing them to his mouth.
I had to have a picture of him in this sweet outfit from Renee. I mean really...how could he not?
A brotherly photo shoot on the 4th.
Although we met Levi a week or so earlier, this is the first picture of the boys together. While he's just 3 months ahead...Jacob looks like a giant!


Jacob loves, loves, loves to stand so we decided it was time to bust out the exersaucer (3/12).
Happy, oh so happy, on the changing table. His favorite place in the house by far!
Our little Steelers fan.
Ethan refuses to nap on the weekends anymore but sometimes he just can't help himself.

This is one of my favorite of Jacob's outfits. It's so zen with the koi.

I tried to get a good picture of Ethan for his Star of the Week poster but this was a close as I got.
I was trying to capture just how adoringly these two look at each other but it's impossible to sneak up on them in the house.
Um, hey Ethan, I think you might be a bit too big for the Cozy Coupe.
This was the 27th and a beautiful day that we spent outside. Jacob and I went for a walk and this is a view of the pond behind our house.
When we got back, Ethan was on the front step playing with farm animals while Steve cleaned up the yard. It's funny how when toys are put away and subsequently discovered how they're new again.


Ethan barely cooperated in an attempt to get at least 1 picture of me and my boys!
Jacob was sort of a captive subject.
Ah the second child. We're getting ready to go outside...this tile floor is the perfect place to lay you down and get you dressed!
How much fun could this have been? One eyed baby.
Hey mom...I don't have enough neck for a sweatshirt and a bib!
Just a couple of brothers hanging out before bed at the end of a busy day.

No comments: