Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jacob is Rolling Over!

Jacob has been working at getting himself from his back to his front for a while now. We've watched him progress from getting up on his side (always his left), to getting his hips over to finally figuring out how to get that pesky arm out from under him. He finally got it all together this morning while we were in the office after a tour of a Kindercare around the corner of all places. I was so excited for him! Now, whenever I put him down to play on his back, he rolls right over. Of course then he gets frustrated because he doesn't know how to get back and he only likes to be on his tummy for so long.
He's already most of the way over in this video because he goes so quickly now that I didn't get the camera rolling in time to get the full effect.

Yay Jacob!


No comments: