Sunday, March 13, 2011

February Part 2

We are definitely getting out and about a bit more these days. We've had many fun visits with friends and family in the last month. Jacob and I met my friends Diane and Susan for lunch one day.



We met the Barnes Family at the Stone Zoo one afternoon to let the kids run around. It's been hard to play outside because of all the darn snow.



This is where Jacob is while I'm getting dinner ready most nights. I entertain him with chopping, singing, dancing and whatever else I can do to keep him quiet!
Although it does sometimes bore him to sleep.
One afternoon we met the Krangle Family at the Acton Discovery Museum.
On the 19th, we snuck down to Grandma Jan's for a night.
Emma came to play and I'm always able to get her to nap! I can't put her down, but I'm a very comfy auntie.
I just checked and this picture is from Feb 23rd so he's just over 3 months in this one. He's such a big boy!! He cannot get those hands out of his mouth. He's drooling up a storm too but I'm hesitant to say that he's teething just yet after how long we waited for Ethan's teeth.

On the 24th we went to walk along Lynnshore Drive with Linda. Technically this was Jacob's first trip to the beach, but we aren't counting it since he didn't touch sand or water. Imagine my baby's first beach trip being anywhere other than Cape Cod!? I think not. Ethan on the other hand had fun with silly Auntie Linda looking for shells and showing off his backward running skills.



This was Jacob's first day hanging in the Bumbo. He won't stay for too long but it helps keep him occupied.

Um, yeah, Ethan's got a few matchbox cars. Most of them are thanks to our neighbor Bob, but Uncle Jared contributed quite a few when we were in Atlanta last year!
I am always trying to get the boys to take a good picture for me. I can't believe how hard it is to get both of them to smile at the same time! Ethan is doing better at looking, but that smile is more like a grimace. They both look oh so happy in this one.
I do like this one, but it's a bit fuzzy. I'm so particular.
Being silly...
...on daddy. It's a good thing Steve was only pretending to rest. It's almost impossible to do in our house these days.
This was February 27th and the last picture of the month. Ethan's first attempt to give Jacob a bottle on his own went really well! He didn't make it too long, but he thought it was really cool.

No comments: