Grandma Jan came up on Friday to help me get ready for the party and thank goodness for that! The party was Lego themed and I got this idea of the internet. The lego nubs are frosted marshmellows! That was harder to do than I thought and we will never do that again. Although, they were quite tasty. I am also kicking myself for not upgrading our food coloring this year. I think Ethan was only mildly impressed with the cake because it looked so baby-ish. He didn't even eat any!
The Barnes Family was well represented as usual!
This is Austin and Tommy from Ethan's class at school (they're all Skunks).
Ethan and Charlie were undettered by the fact that the race track was not set up right. Ethan loves to play with it like this now and it's really annoying.
Katie getting a baby fix from little Jacob. Very soon I'll be getting my own baby fix from Baby Barnes!
I had been really worried about planning games for the kids to play and we didn't end up doing any. As Steve predicted, we didn't need games at all. The kids all entertained themselves the whole time and all were well behaved.
Caleb!
All the little munchkins (minus Henry who had swimming lessons) from Ethan moving clockwise we have Kyle, Katie, Charlie, Caleb, Austin, Tommy and Cole.
Cake time!
I love all the kids gathered around to see what the birthday boy got for presents.
After we recovered from the kids party, we had the Schuler's and Tremblay-Beattie's over for a yankee swap and a little more birthday.
Emma loving Ethan.
Look at these sweet babies already sharing their toys.
After such a busy weekend, Jacob was exhausted! He fell asleep while I was in the shower. He looks so darn cozy.
No comments:
Post a Comment