Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Weekend So Far

Last night we had The Howards over for dinner and I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Ethan really, really enjoyed his. He looks guilty but it was completely legit!



After they left E wanted a little naked play time. He never does this but I thought the strategically placed truck handle was funny. And I just can't resist his little butt. Don't worry...I wiped it down after this ride.





We've been talking about getting Ethan a backpack for his new school. When he got up from nap I took him to Walmart and he could not wait to get inside and pick out a backpack. Well it is the complete wrong time of year to be looking for a backpack! They had NONE! He was very patient while I got the rest of the items on our list and even put back the candy I denied him at the register (with an "oh man" but no tantrum!) and we went to Marshalls. The only kind they had was this one, but it fit the bill! It was in the kids section but I think it was meant for bigger kids. We might had to try again at back to school time.



No comments: