He's been "swimming" a lot lately. He does this in his bath too. He kicks his feet and says "kick, kick, kick". We don't know where he picked that up from. I doubt he remembers the class we took at the Y last year! Tonight he was trying to put his whole head underwater in the bath.
Stacey came to Millway with us on Sunday and brought her fancy camera gear. She got some great shots of Mr. Bethan that I have on snapfish if anyone is interested.
It was a great girlfriend filled weekend for me. Friday started it off with our trip to Katie's house. We were long overdue to catch up on everything going on with each other. Saturday night I had dinner with Courtney, Renee, and Jenn. Court heads back to NC next weekend so that might be the only time I see her this year (seriously!?) and I hadn't seen Jenn in over a year either. I can't get over how fast life is flying! After dinner we headed to Baxter's and met up with Kim, Kelly and Amy. It was really so great to see so many of my wonderful friends in one weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment