Monday, August 11, 2008

August Already

Ethan and I kicked off the month of August with a trip to Quincy to visit my friend from college Heather and her son Ian. The boys are just over a month apart so they had a great time together. It was really great to see Heather for the first time in over a year. She and her husband (another Merrimack grad) recently bought their house and it's 3 houses up from the beach! We took the boys over for a little bit while we were there and of course Ethan headed straight for the water. It was pretty hot that day.

This picture looks like Ethan is trying to kick Ian down the stairs, but they played really nicely the whole time we were there.



As usual, Ethan refused to let me put on his sandals or water shoes. The sand was so hot I couldn't let him go barefoot so I had to just leave his socks on. I can't imagine that felt very good.







Look at these matching belly's! Ethan loved playing with the different settings on the hose.



My 2 sons...Ethan actually helped Steve create the tallest tower in 421A Andover St history. It did collapse under its own weight before every single block could be added but I'm sure big daddy will go for it another time.





Friday night we had dinner at Linda and Paul's house. Ethan was trying to get the camera from me and I got the only straight on picture I've taken of him in a long time! Later he was playing piano with Linda. He was really into that.



No comments: