We had some entertainment last night with his dancing. The dancing part is nothing new, but this kind of looked like ball room.
I got to relive my teeny-bopper days this morning when I got ridiculously giddy to see NKOTB on the Today show! It was very strange to be waving my arm to Hangin' Tough with a baby in the other arm, but it was a very exciting morning for me. I recorded it so that I can watch it again and again and am now on a mission to get to one of their upcoming concerts. Ethan wasn't sure what to make of how loud I turned up the tv or how excited I was to see them. Since I forced him to stay inside and watch tv with me until their segment was done, we went straight outside at 9. I brought my purse out with me and he got a hold of my Blackberry. He had fun pretending to be an important businessman.
We had a quick visit with Carina who came over between appointments today. She had missed the Today show so I was happy to share with her. Then Ethan and I were off to lunch with Katie and Caleb who we haven't seen in weeks! It was really nice to catch up and Ethan was his super happy self after only a 10 minute nap in the car. He was the greeter saying hi and waving to every customer in line. He ate his whole grilled cheese sandwich and some of his french fries. I ate his cookie. It is nearly impossible to get both of the boys to look at the same time and red eye reduction is completely inadequate unless you're looking right at the camera so the pictures of the boys aren't great but you get the idea. They had a blast running all around and found each other very amusing. It was very exciting for Ethan to see a gigantic Wally.
No comments:
Post a Comment