Saturday afternoon, Ethan and I went to visit Karlyn and Tommy. The boys had a nice time playing together but are clearly still in the process of learning to share and granting others the personal space they deserve. Tommy enjoyed sitting on Ethan and they both wanted to play with the same toys at the same time which most of the time ended up ok.
Today, Ethan and I met Katie and Caleb at this amazing place called Imajine That! It's a whole floor of a renovated old mill that is fantasy kid land. We went in the bouncy house (not a favorite of Sir Ethan), went shopping at the "grocery store" (Ethan was mostly interested in walking around with an orange...his fruit of choice these days), colored (made little marks in between trying to eat the crayons) and used the chalkboard (again, when the chalk wasn't in his mouth). There was a tree fort looking thing we climbed into (I carried Ethan most of the way) and went down the slide. Ethan played with lots of balloons and showed me what a good dad he will make some day by spending a bunch of his time pushing around a baby carriage.
When we got home, we all went out for a hike in the snow. Steve put E in the backpack and off we went into the woods. We didn't make it very far before we realized that the snow was covering a sheet of ice from previous storms. Ok, I realized it after my feet came out from under me and I went down hard on my butt. Luckily the boys stayed upright and we decided to sled in our yard instead. Ethan had fun in his sled today which was nice and Steve made him a little snowman.
1 comment:
Great job, Carrie. I love the idea of a blog but don't envy you the work in keeping it up. Great to be able to see the family anytime!
Dad
Post a Comment