Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Morning at Home

Ethan and I have been having fun this morning! He did get up an hour earlier this morning which wasn't too cool, but we've gotten lots accomplished as a result! We were both dressed and fed by 8. I had taken a shower and put laundry in before Steve even left for work. That was nice because then we just got to play. I was talking with Katie this morning about how we don't have a nice recent picture of our boys so I was kind of on a mission this morning and I think this one came out pretty good. He's really not a poser. I had to sit on the ottoman with my finger on the button for a good amount of time before he would even look at me!

He was being silly and climbing all over the chair trying to reach his books in this one.

Grandma Peg...this one is for you! I finally have one of him with the afghan you knit him!

Ethan really loves his books. Lots of times when we're in his room he's playing with his books or picking one out for us to read to him. It's very nice to have reading time and cuddle up in the rocking chair. Not too much cuddling going on these days...he's much too busy exploring.

Our little man is getting too big for his favorite sink! I think this morning might have been the last time so of course I had to photograph him in there. He still loves that baby in the mirror.

Ethan is napping right now which was sorely needed. He's got a bit of a cold so that combined with his early rise made him a bit unreasonable by 9:30. When he gets up we're off to have lunch with Linda and then to the mall for shoes. He completely outgrew his shoes this week! They were getting harder to put on and he kept tripping so Stride Rite here we come.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the blog! It's great to get video and pictures all together and we just can't get enough of that cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

It is Jenn Kretchmar! I get blog alerts for work and almost fell off my chair when I realized this was you! I can't believe how big Ethan is. We are living in Cleveland, but I am comuting to Boston for work. I would love to get in touch. Hope you guys are well!